AMA Charter Club #243
|Home||Calendar||Documents||Want to Join?|
|Joining Belleville R/C Flyers|
Club dues are $60 per year (pro-rated for new members only) with a $15 one-time initiation fee. For minor dependents of adult members, the Initiation fee is waived and club dues are half price.
We have several Instructors who donate their time to train new fliers to become R/C pilots.
Membership in the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) is required. Instructions and forms for joining Belleville R/C Flyers and AMA are found below.
1. Read all instructions and information carefully.
2. If joining the AMA- follow this link AMA APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP, select the appropriate application
3. Fill out and sign an Application for the Belleville RC Flyers
4. Make Checks Payable to: BELLEVILLE RC FLYERS (or we accept cash)
5. Send your applications and payment to:
408 Weatherstone Drive
Belleville, IL 62221
Your Belleville RC Flyers club membership card and AMA card (if applicable) will be mailed to you. Email the BRCF Treasurer
Please note that you may also apply for membership at one of our monthly club meetings:
Summer - May thru Sep, on the club field at 7 PM (weather permitting)
Winter - Oct thru Apr 7PM, Eckert's Farm, corner of Greenmount Rd and IL15